Saturday, April 4, 2009

Visitors from the West!!!


My folks have come out for a visit, YEAH! Adult conversation! A break from the kids! It's so nice! It is a short visit, only 4 days including travel time. But it is very appreciated. I have been sick for so long and things have just been building and I have been at maximum capacity for a very long time.


I have been scrapping a lot lately, here is something I did just before they got here. My mojo has returned! I used some cut up primas for the dress, a maya road acrylic key chain girl, a petaloo box, a key from joann, a scenic route, and basic grey stella ruby paper I have been hoarding. Oh, and a bit of MM glitter just for that little extra bling every girl needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so write to your little hearts content!