Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cause I'm the queen of the trailer park...

Yep, it's true. I am living in a 5th wheel in an RV park in Marshall Texas. Our now fired mortgage broker screwed us over yet again, so we have moved on to a different company. But that means more time, probably 2 more weeks here. We have been here 2 weeks now. Kids start school next monday.


I have had a bit of time since there isn't much to do but shop right now. I have scrapped a little bit. But really, even with the AC blowing full blast, it's still hot in here. Too hot to be comfortable. I have some of the stuff I printed off before I left Kauai, so I have been plugging away, very slowly. Mostly all I want to do is sleep!


Here is something I worked on. Only blog readers will see this one until next month. But.... If you come to http://www.scrapgal.com/ and click on the blog link the first week of the month, you will find how this relates to the september contest that has a goody!


So here it is. Enjoy. Can't wait for all of the CHA new releases to get here so I can get super busy! Stay tuned, there may be more goodies here in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so write to your little hearts content!