Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hawaii batch 1














I have been back for a while now, at least 3 weeks I suppose. Well, tomorrow 3 weeks! I realized that I really posted relatively few pictures. I showed you lots of scrapbook pages, but not much of my craft, my soul in digital format. So here are a few things that I feel are a good representation of me and that trip.


I would like to say, and I will be journaling this in scrap form at some point, that Kauai was a very spiritual time for me. Not like "ooh, I found Jesus" kind, but "I feel connected with the earth and the sea and people not of my blood but of another time" kind. There were a few moments where I really thought I would be lost in that time. Feelings of overwhelming emotion and almost posession. It's hard to explain, but I have never felt anything like that in my life. EVER. With that said, here are the photos I made that I feel I need to share.




1 comment:

  1. Ooooh wow! Stunning Pics!! No wonder you felt a spiritual connection!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!! I've had a lovely time looking through yours....gorgeous work here!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, so write to your little hearts content!