Tuesday, February 23, 2010

And the Winner is?

Not the person who ran the fastest! But trusty random.org says #19. So Michelle, you are the lucky contestant on...wait. wrong show. Ok. Just etsy convo me and we will get you squared away! Thanks to all the girls that participated in the TES blog hop! We love you guys! Hope you got way inspired on your way.

And as a small aside, yes those were Mardi Gras beads! We had just come back from a parade, I off loaded those from my neck, and got to work! I probably have 20 pounds or better of beads between the 2 parades we went to. So much fun!

Time to fix supper for the midgets. Its chunky raining outside (rain snow mix) and I just found out today that all my pain and suffering is from an ulcer. I am starving but afraid to eat because the pain is worse when I do! So wish me luck! I found quite a bit of fabulousness this weekend in Houston with Arcalee so I am hoping to feel up to crafting soon!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! An ulcer!!! Take care of yourself!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachael,

    I'm #19, but didn't quite understand how to contact you through etsy.

    My email is: mklsutiger@comcast.net

    Thanks so much. The blog hop was fun and introduced me to some great new blogs.

    Michele Kirkpatrick

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, so write to your little hearts content!