Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Gone Etsy!!!

Yep, I jumped on the band wagon for Etsy. For two reasons really.


#1, I am obsessive at times. Once I start something I like, I keep doing it over and over until I have just scads of it. Right now it's been making jewlery and crocheting scarfs of varying styles. I started out doing it for myself, but I had plenty left over to make more, so I did. There's something about sitting and crocheting while watching TCM that makes me happy. I don't ever intend on having a business or making any real money, just recooping some of my spending! I think Luke will appreciate it.

#2, It will give me a bit of freedom to try new things. If I can make a few bucks, it will allow me to buy more! And that way I won't have to feel so bad for asking Luke for MORE craft money! It will be nice to be able to say that I make a little bit of money of my own to buy what I like.

So for right now, I don't have a ton of stuff up, several of the things I had made I ended up giving away as gifts to people who admired things of mine. Sucker! But I really do love being able to do that! And one necklace I am keeping for myself! Cause I just love it!

If you want something, let me know and i will do my best to make it. Otherwise, go look! Tell me what you think! I tried to keep my prices as low as possible. Considering an average scarf takes me 6 or 7 hours and the yarn is $8-$10 per scarf, less than $20 is CHEAP! Thanks so much for all of your support! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so write to your little hearts content!