Thursday, May 6, 2010

suffocating

Ever have one of those days when you feel like you are suffocating in the open air? I am having one today. Feeling a bit panic-y, a bit trapped. To pass the time, I got out of the house and just drove. I haven't been many places here, No good reason, just haven't. It's too easy to get stuck in this house and let the days RUN by me. Here it is May and I have made a couple of friends, but I haven't explored my new home at all. So today I drove to Elysian Fields, then to Marshall Pottery. While I Marshall, I met a man who is a member of some Cattlemen's group out on tours of ranches all over the state. He was nice, we sat and visited while watching a potter at work. It was calming, I feel much better.

I had a whole big post typed out, then decided now is a good time to use my filter, what little I have. While I want to share, I don't know that I want to share that much with so many. It is the internet, once you post it, you cant take it back.

I did scrap today, I will post that sometime soon. Just need to shoot it. Feeling a bit BLAH right now, no telling what those photos would look like. Off to the end of the driveway to check the mail. Tomorrow is the kids' field day and I have to attend. Not happy about that because I was supposed to be working. oh well, I really didn't want to have to miss it, just don't like being told by the teacher that I need to be there. Don't they know that people have jobs? Really. Guess I am just on one today, maybe that is the problem!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you, so write to your little hearts content!