Thursday, July 9, 2009

Scrapping Hawaiian Style



Humidity and all. So I have been working my little butt off the past couple days. While Lindsey is working, I scrap. I have posted a few things over in the scrapgal gallery, but here are a couple that aren't up there.

Sorry about the glare on the first pic. I used a transparancy and no matter what angle I used, I couldn't get rid of it! Since I am EXTREMELY limited on supplies here (i only brought one shoulder tote. And there is no lss here!) pretty much everything is MME Breaking Free. Last day of scrapping is today and I haven't been very successful. Soon I think I will bail and get to baking. I promised lindsey and alisa baked goods! I'll try to be better about blogging, but give me a break please, cause it is vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so write to your little hearts content!