Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hambly Lovin'


Just a quick post. I have had this Hambly transparancy for over a year now. I bought it because I love chandeliers. I had no idea what to do with it. It's too big to use on a page and I didn't want to cut it to use like half of it. So in my shelves it sat. Until Monday. Our new house has the kind of windows with faux panes. I really like the look, but don't love the obstructed view. So while staring out the window instead of scrapping, I got the brilliant idea to see if the transparancy fit. And it did!!! So I cut around it to get rid of the extra clear part leaving mostly just the black design, added a glue dot to the top and middle under the design so they didn't show, and up it went in the top middle square. Now when I am staring off in space, at least I have something pretty to look at, besides out jungle of a front yard!

1 comment:

  1. Oh this looks really cool!!! Such a fun idea :)
    Thanks for sharing.
    -Allison

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, so write to your little hearts content!