I tore it into a million little pieces, then used some modge podge to stick the pieces down. Luke thought I was crazy! I also used a piece of SEI paper lace, kind like a little skirt. Then this morning when it was dry, I used some old Basic Grey rubons for the black flowers. Lots of little trims, some black Kaiser bling, and my very favorite My Little Scrapbox alpha stickers. (Just let me know when you all get tired of seeing them!)
The result is something that will go fabulously with the new colors I have chosen for my scrap room. My walls are tan and I have a zebra rug, so I will be using a buttery yellow a bit lighter than this pig for my other accent color. Fabulous!