Monday, December 21, 2009

Better and Scrapping Again

So I am much much better today. I am on NO pain meds. I am not 100%, still swallowing carefully, having minor earaches, and getting sore after a lengthy phone call. Thanks for the well wishes! I have actually ALMOST caught up on all the house work I missed.... Almost. Lets not get ahead of ourselves! Christmas shopping is done, but not all wrapped. And I gave up on making gifts for some people. Sorry guys. I love you, but there just isn't time. The kids were sick half of last week, Julia missed a day and a half and Trent missed 3! Then Thursday he had an all day field trip I went on and Friday was parties in the afternoon. I did both kids'.

I actually did scrap a couple pages, one that I am not sharing yet because it is for an upcoming TES post. But this one is using some fabulous My Little Scrapbox that Tanisha Long sent me. If you don't know her, go find her. She is SO talented. I have a STACK of photos of me as a child that my mom gave me in those old magnetic albums. Many of the photos are ruined from the discoloration, but some fared better than others. sorry for the bad photo, but it's already dark and I knew if I didn't blog now, I wouldn't get it done for days again!



And check out Spunky Scrappers for the new challenge! This week, it's all about "believe". This is my layout! Love this boy! The paper is one of my all time fav BG lines, Hang 10. And that stamp is by bombshell. They are AWESOME, you should check them out. I have a couple sets from them and they are the best!
If I don't blog before then, Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so write to your little hearts content!