Tuesday, June 9, 2009

How Do I Love Thee?

I was lucky enough to win a Wee Bundle of Sunshine Lollipop from the Sass blog and have just absolutely been itching to play with it. So for the last 2 days, I have been working on this! It's for my sister. I took the kids out recently for a photo shoot and these are from then. Of course I had to include 1 of myself too, but mostly they are of the kids.

I used a ton of stash on this, flowers from all kinds of places, rubons from mostly BG, the new paper whimsy (card sticking up in the back) from Sass, and so much ribbon I can't even tell you! I have also fallen in love with Kaiser bling. So there is some of that here too. And Maya Road cupcake rubons and chip wing. They are the cutest! Thanks to the girls over at scrapgal.com, I am not infatuated with thickers. The blue puffy ones are so fun and I had to use them here. wow, I could keep going forever. There is so much great stuff in here that I love. But I will let you look now!

The album is a 5x10 Pageframes album. I am cheap and acrylic is on the spendy side. So i put it in my purple cow rotary trimmer and cut the sucker in half! it was actually much easier than I thought, 3 or 4 passes through the rotary was enough to cut right through the acrylic. So now I have 2- 3 ring 5x5 albums instead of 1 5x10 6 ring album! Aren't I so clever!!Enjoy, hope it brings you some magical inspiration today! I just can't stop touching it, it's so much fun!
















1 comment:

  1. that album is SO SO cute!!!
    Your sister is going to adore it
    bravo :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, so write to your little hearts content!