Friday, May 29, 2009

Busy scrappy day

Luke was fishing with Julia, then napping, then packing. So I had like 3 1/2 or 4 hours of scrappy time today. I busted out my BG Wisteria and went to town. I used a ton of scraps to make an ATC and a card as well as another page in my flower mini. then I did this page, which I {heart}. It's from a sketch over at Kenner Road. Go check out the blog, they have tons of great stuff over there. These are a bunch of different strips of Wisteria papers, some primas, and a Maya road branch chip piece COVERED in glitter! I tried something new that worked really well. I used a can of spray adhesive! Some super strength stuff from the hardware store. I took the branch in the garage, then sprayed the heck out of it until it was shiny and wet. Then I dumped a TON of glitter on it while it was still wet and it worked like a CHARM. I got a ton of coverage with only a very small thin part from there I touched it before it was dry. I fixed that with a little tombow mono and Bada Bing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so write to your little hearts content!