Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Star Search Has Returned!!

Well, kind of! I am going to be working on a 5 week challenges over at Vintage Plum. They are doing a challenge and at the end, they are hooking the winner up with a guest DT spot. I would love to get it, they have the best kits ever! They are way my style. All of the products in the kits are from companies who manufacture in the US. Gotta love that.

So today, I will be scrapping working on the challenge for this week. I am excited. I am supposed to be going up to Luv Scrappin to scrap with Dawn, we will see what's up. Yesterday she couldn't because her midget was sick. So hopefully she will be there today!

Last night I worked on some ATC's which is a new venture for me. I have never tried them before, but they were part of a challenge so I gave them a go. A great way to use up leftovers if I do say so! I am notorious for saving every little scrap and I don't make cards often, so I think these will be a good way to use some of them up! I'll post them to this post in a bit, it's too windy to take pictures right now. Gotta love wyoming. I woke up this morning to the flag from the front of our house UNDER my car in the driveway. I am ready for the wind to be done. NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so write to your little hearts content!