Saturday, May 30, 2009

I LOVE SASSAFRASS!!!

I am so in love with all the new Sassafrass lines! As you can see from recent posts, I have been using it a LOT! So why stop now. This page just made my day. I finished it this morning and had to post it. It is so fabulous! I think it may be my favorite this month, certainly this week. The paper is from the new Anthem line, the chip flowers and the pink cloud sticker (which I {heart}) are also new Sass. And I am learning to love thickers too. Thanks to all the girls at Scrap Gal for the insane thickers enabling!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rachael!

    CUTE layout! Love the bright colors and design!

    I wanted to stop by your blog and tell you THANK YOU for your sweet note you left on MY blog!

    Hope you have a wonderful day!

    Leslie Ashe
    www.leslieashe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute, the title made me giggle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fun page love the usage of SASS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are Sassafras' Blinkie Winner (for last week). You might had already sent some one here an e-mail with your mailing address...could you send me it to me and I will send GOODIES right away!?!?!?!
    sassafras_marketing@sassafraslass.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, so write to your little hearts content!